We’ve heard you: Your daily routine is driving you crazy.
Get ready to enter a totally different world.
Zombie Race is a zombie-filled obstacle run. You will be running from virus-spreading, blood-hungry zombies. Runners will have to do everything they can to conquer all the obstacles and escape the zombies waiting to eat your brains.
Whether you have been transformed into a Zombie or are a Zombie Race Survivalist, you’ll be able to enjoy the Apocalypse Party. The party will have sizzling food, live entertainment, and of course beer.
Every gung ho zombie and their mother will be at this weekend-long event: zombie fanatics, military heroes, runners, bodybuilders, co-workers, friends, and families. It is a great way to test your athleticism and make new friends. Come and enjoy the race, beer, food, live entertainment, camping, etc…
The events sell out very quickly. After they are sold out, you won’t be able to sign up.
When you arrive at the registration tent, you will be given a flag belt with three health flags on it. Wear it so that one is on each hip, and one is behind you.
Zombies will attempt to take your health flags and eat your brains. Each zombie may only take ONE health flag. Zombies cannot take your health flags if you are on, or in line for an obstacle. The obstacles are designed to help runners escape from the zombies' grip.
Even if you are infected, you can still finish the race. You do not become a zombie if you loose all of your health flags, and cannot attack other runners. Doing so is a violation of the rules and will get you disqualified and asked to leave.
If you make it to the finish line with at least one health flag, you are a Zombie Race Survivalist. If you loose all of your health flags, the zombies win the race.
Do not hide the health flags under your clothes, or tuck them in in any way. This is cheating, and will get you disqualified.
Zombies must sign in and sign out at the Zombie Transformation Chamber.
Zombies will not physically contact any runner except when trying to pull off a health flag. Any grabbing, pushing, or striking between zombies and runners will result in being escorted out of the race without a refund.
Zombies are not allowed to grab more than one health flag at a time from a runner.
Zombies are not allowed to grab health flags while runners are waiting to complete an obstacle or on an obstacle. Zombies are not permitted to scare the runners while they are completing an obstacle.
Zombies must abide by what their zombie group leaders say. They can help lead you to victory.
Any zombies that seem visibly intoxicated will not be allowed to participate. There will be no refunds given.
All zombies must be 9 years of age by race day to participate.
- Zombie Race Sack Pack
- Zombie Race t-shirt
- 1 free beer for all location except Massachusetts (for runners age 21 and older)
- Racing Bib
- 3 Health Flags
- Finisher medal
- Live entertainment
- Party! (bbq and more beer will be for sale)
- Tons of new friends covered in mud that are just as crazy as you are!
- Zombie Race Trophy & Prize if you win an award
You won’t believe how many zombie nuts there are out there until you meet them all at Zombie Race. Make new friends and then eat their brains!
Friends and family are encouraged to come and enjoy the event without a registration fee.
All entry fees are non-refundable. However, you may transfer your registration. It is your responsibility to collect money from the person you transfer your registration to. A transferred registration can only be used during the original date, wave time, and location you signed up for. You may not transfer your registration to somebody participating in a race at a different location. Please fill out this simple form and email it to us at
After you sign up, you will receive an email with your registration information including the date and time you’ll be running. You will not be permitted to race without a signed waiver form. Racers under 18 will need their wavier signed by their parent or guardian. Racers will need a valid photo ID to pick up their sack pack. Please check in at the Sack Pack Pick-Up tent 1 hour before your wave time begins to pick up your bib number, gear check ticket, free t-shirt, and free beer ticket for runners over 21. Arriving early will give you time to stretch and make your way to the start line.
Waves will start every 30 minutes on race day. You will be asked which wave time you would like to enter when you register. Every runner should check in at the Sack Pack Pick-Up tent 1 hour before their wave time and show up to the start line 15 minutes before their wave takes off. You must sign in at starting line with your bib # attached to an article of clothing on the front of your body. You cannot race without your bib. There will be a wave leaving the start line every 30 minutes with up to 500 rebels per wave.
Parking will be available at $10 per vehicle. Please have cash ready before entering the parking lot.
- Your photo ID which is required at check in and also if you plan on buying beer
- Money for additional beer, food, gear, and activities after the race
- Extra clothes, sneakers, and a towel to wipe off with after being hosed down because there's no doubt you'll be muddy
- Zombie costume
- Zombie makeup all over
Please leave valuables at home. Zombie Race LLC is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- Please leave bicycles, skates, and skateboards at home
- Outside food or alcohol
- Glass bottles
- Real weapons
- Poor Sportsmanship
Free Water and bananas will be available at the finish line.
After the race, each runner & zombie over age 21 can claim their free beer they earned. Additional beer and food will be available for purchase.
No outside food or drinks are allowed. Security will enforce this.
- Run frequently (1-5 mile runs recommended)
- Dig a mud pit in your neighbor’s yard to bathe in
- Hydrate with H20
- Eat Well
- Sleep Well
- Be Mentally Tough
- Tug of War
- Turkey Leg eating contest
- Muddy Dance Party
- …And more!
There will be an award given out at 5:00pm each day for the following categories:
Best Zombie Costume- Guy*
Best Zombie Costume- Girl*
Best Bod- Guy*
Best Bod- Girl*
*The rebels who think they are the muddiest rebel, the rebel with the best body, or have the best rebel costume will be called on stage. The loudest applause will determine the winner.
- All runners must be at least 9 years of age.
- If you need to use the restroom, please use the designated restrooms before you start the race. Please do not pee or poop on the course.
- All runners must wear their bib provided in their sack pack they received at check in. Runners may not participate in the race without it. Bibs must be worn on the front. Any unregistered person will not be allowed to run.
- All runners must wear appropriate footwear during the race.
- Please have good sportsmanship. Zombie Race LLC has the right to disqualify anyone from the race and/or ask them to leave if they get into a fight, cheat, or act in an un-sportsmanlike conduct.
- All people at the event agree to allow Zombie Race LLC to use any videos or photos of the event that they are in for marketing purposes.
- All instructions from the race staff, security, and medical personnel must be abided by all runners and spectators.
- Zombie Race LLC engineered the course to make it truly challenging and grueling but also took measures to make it safe.
- If you feel that you cannot complete the race or feel unsafe, it is your responsibility to remove yourself from the race.
- If you are wearing a costume, please make sure that it cannot injure you or any of your fellow rebels on or off the course.
- If you appear to be injured or suffering, medical personnel reserve the right to examine you.
- Participants must sign a legal disclaimer stating they will accept full responsibility for any and all medical expenses incurred due to training and/or participating in Zombie Race. This includes but is not limited to ambulance service, hospitalization, surgical procedures, and physician services in and out of a hospital setting.
Zombie Race has the right to modify anything about the event at any time for any reason.